10 October 2019
World Sight Day 2019 : One of Three People with Diabetes Mellitus Bears Risk of Blindness
26 September 2019
World Contraception Day 2019 - The Power of Options : Smart Milennial moms in family planning and choosing modern contraception
- Milennial moms have the opportunity to improve welfare and life quality through family planning
- Barriers faced by Asian women in using modern contraception, including contraception pill1.
- Power of Options: Milennial moms will able to make an informed choice on contraception by providing them the accurate and trustworthy information and education.
29 August 2019
Risk of physical disability caused by hypertension
- Risk factors to the damage of critical organs of the body, such as brain, heart, kidney, eyes, large blood vessels (aorta) and peripheral blood vessels1 due to hypertension that can lead physical disability and mortality.
- The importance of hypertension awareness and compliance in the medical treatment.
07 August 2019
Bayer provides counseling and assistance in fungicide application to 5,000 farmers at 100 locations in Indonesia to control plant fungal diseases
- In celebrating 45 years of Antracol fungicide’s existence in Indonesia, Bayer provides counselings and assistances in fungicide application simultaneously, involving 5,000 farmers at 100 locations from Aceh to North Sulawesi.
- Plant fungal diseases are one of the main threats to Indonesian agriculture, which could cause losses of up to trillions of rupiah and decrease agricultural productivity by 70%
- This mass spraying broke MURI's record
29 May 2019
100 new young leaders join the journey towards Zero Hunger
- The biennial Bayer Youth Ag Summit brings together 100 young food security activists to develop concrete projects to help feed a hungry planet.
- The 2019 Summit will take place from 4-6 November in Brasília, Brazil.
- Bayer received over 2,800 applications from more than 140 countries.
27 March 2019
Affirming Its Business Commitment in Indonesia, Bayer Successfully Reaches an Export Value of IDR3.9 Trillion
- Bayer released its 3,000th container with a total value of IDR3.9 trillion.
- 80% of Bayer’s production in Cimanggis is exported to 32 countries around the world.
- Bayer is a certified institution to conduct mechatronic vocational training with German standard in Indonesia.
07 November 2018