27 March 2019
Affirming Its Business Commitment in Indonesia, Bayer Successfully Reaches an Export Value of IDR3.9 Trillion
07 November 2018
Next generation of agricultural talent invited to ‘plant their path’ at the 2019 Youth Ag Summit in Brazil
- 100 young agricultural enthusiasts aged 18-25 will be chosen to attend the summit in Brasília, Brazil in November 2019.
- Bayer will collaborate with Nuffield Brazil and AIESEC Brazil for the 2019 Youth Ag Summit.
- Applications are now open until January 10, 2019
08 June 2018
05 December 2017
03 October 2017
World Contraception Day 2017 “It’s your life – It’s your future”: Bayer supports improved access to information and education on the reproductive health for young people
Bayer supports Asia Pacific Council on Contraception (APCOC) Indonesia to educate and dialog with young people about reproductive health and “Young Empowerment”. more
07 September 2017
Bayer Indonesia strengthens its Commitment in Indonesia with Total Investment of IDR 1,6 Trillion
Bayer Indonesia has reaffirmed its commitment to support Indonesian’s government efforts to propel the country’s economic growth as well as to have a healthy society through its investments at its Cimanggis plant with total amount IDR 1.6 trillion. more
20 October 2016
Media Discussion: Diabetic Macular Edema (DME): The Thief of Vision & Life Burden – The Launch of Aflibercept for DME Indication
- A common complication of Diabetic Retinopathy is Diabetic Macular Edema, commonly known as DME
- The risk of DME development is closely related to how long a patient has been living with diabetes and severity level of diabetic retinopathy1,2
- Bayer launches Aflibercept for DME indication in Indonesia to help the DME’s patients to improve and sustain their vision and obtain a better life.
20 October 2016