09 December 2019
Fighting Hypertension Movement (Gerakan Peduli Hipertensi): “Watch Your Blood Pressure in the Morning and in the Evening, Risk of Stroke Awaits”
18 November 2019
05 November 2019
Bayer launches SafeTrack, a new digital adverse event reporting channel for the public.
- SafeTrack is an easy, quick and convenient online platform that allows public to report adverse events related with Bayer’s medicines.
- At Bayer, patient safety is the number one priority and we are committed to ensuring the safety of our current and future patients and consumers.
17 October 2019
Fighting Hypertension Movement (Gerakan Peduli Hipertensi): “Control Hypertension, Care Your Kidneys”
- Hypertension is the main cause of kidney failure that requires clinical purification of blood by dialysis1.
- The importance of hypertension patients to be aware and compliant in treatment, according to 2019 Hypertension Treatment Consensus.
- Bayer supports Indonesian Society of Hypertension (InaSH) for Fighting Hypertension Movement by conducting a series of public education through mass media.
10 October 2019
World Sight Day 2019 : One of Three People with Diabetes Mellitus Bears Risk of Blindness
- One of three people with Diabetes Mellitus have their diseases progressed to Diabetes Mellitus complication that affects eyes, or Retinopathy1.
- Bayer supports PERDAMI (Indonesia Ophthalmologist Association) and Indonesian Vitreoretinal Society (INAVRS) in providing information and education to Ophthalmologist and Retina Specialist for early diagnosis of Diabetic Macular Edema (DME).
- Therapy with the latest anti-VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) will help reduce vision impairment and blindness in DME patients, as well as increase therapy results for DME patients on productive age and elderlies.
26 September 2019