03 June 2020
Bayer Indonesia Implements Community-Based COVID-19 Prevention Program in Jakarta and Central Java
24 January 2020
First After the Earthquake, Sigi Farmers Fostered by Bayer Harvest 7.9 Tons of Corn per Hectare
- Bayer donated installation of wells, water pump machine, and agronomic technical assistance for Sigi farmers, the earthquake victims
- Bayer’s support has succeeded in bringing Sigi farmers to their first corn harvest of 7.9 tons per hectare.1
- The donation was a final phase of support with a total value of IDR 2.3 billion
09 December 2019
Fighting Hypertension Movement (Gerakan Peduli Hipertensi): “Watch Your Blood Pressure in the Morning and in the Evening, Risk of Stroke Awaits”
- Hypertension is the main cause of stroke in Indonesia1
- Home blood pressure monitoring (HBPM) can prevent stroke2
- The first 60 minutes is the golden time for stroke patients to save their lives and from paralysis.
18 November 2019
05 November 2019
Bayer launches SafeTrack, a new digital adverse event reporting channel for the public.
- SafeTrack is an easy, quick and convenient online platform that allows public to report adverse events related with Bayer’s medicines.
- At Bayer, patient safety is the number one priority and we are committed to ensuring the safety of our current and future patients and consumers.
17 October 2019