24 January 2020
First After the Earthquake, Sigi Farmers Fostered by Bayer Harvest 7.9 Tons of Corn per Hectare
09 December 2019
Fighting Hypertension Movement (Gerakan Peduli Hipertensi): “Watch Your Blood Pressure in the Morning and in the Evening, Risk of Stroke Awaits”
- Hypertension is the main cause of stroke in Indonesia1
- Home blood pressure monitoring (HBPM) can prevent stroke2
- The first 60 minutes is the golden time for stroke patients to save their lives and from paralysis.
18 November 2019
05 November 2019
Bayer launches SafeTrack, a new digital adverse event reporting channel for the public.
- SafeTrack is an easy, quick and convenient online platform that allows public to report adverse events related with Bayer’s medicines.
- At Bayer, patient safety is the number one priority and we are committed to ensuring the safety of our current and future patients and consumers.
17 October 2019
Fighting Hypertension Movement (Gerakan Peduli Hipertensi): “Control Hypertension, Care Your Kidneys”
- Hypertension is the main cause of kidney failure that requires clinical purification of blood by dialysis1.
- The importance of hypertension patients to be aware and compliant in treatment, according to 2019 Hypertension Treatment Consensus.
- Bayer supports Indonesian Society of Hypertension (InaSH) for Fighting Hypertension Movement by conducting a series of public education through mass media.
10 October 2019