Bayer Leader Internship Program
What is Bayer Leader Internship Program?
Bayer Leader Internship Program (BLIP) is an internship program for selected candidates who have the capability to be projected as Bayer Indonesia’s future leaders in the board of management in the future. The candidates are prepared through the provision of duties and responsibilities based on real cases to develop Bayer’s business.
Why Bayer Leader Internship Program?
Real Work Experience - You will be facing real business situations and be entrusted with real business project for 3-6 months.
Growing your network - At Bayer, you can meet a lot of people with different background and experience to expand your networking level.
Improving your personal brand - With Bayer reputation as one of the best Life Science Company, it will enhance your value in talent market!
Access to join Bayer - After completion, your performance will be evaluated and you will have chance to join with us if suitable vacancies arise.
Area of Internship
- Bayer Pharmaceuticals (Marketing and Sales)
- Bayer Consumer Health (Marketing, Sales, and Customer Excellence)
- Bayer Crop Science (Marketing, Sales and Development & Regulatory)
How to Apply
- Download application form on this link. for BLIP, Crop Science division, download application form on this link.
- Completely fill the application form & rename it with format: “BLIP_Name_University_GPA“. Save the file in .pdf format
- Send the application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mark “BLIP_Name_University_GPA” as your email subject.
Bayer AG and/or Bayer Indonesia never seek fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Fraudulent job offers have been made by individuals, organizations, internet sites or social media accounts that claim they're representing Bayer AG and/or Bayer Indonesia. In some cases, job seekers are asked to pay a processing and/or work permit fee (as much as several millions Rupiahs) in order to begin their job.
These offers are fake and do not originate from Bayer AG and/or Bayer Indonesia. They are recruitment scams. Bayer AG and/or Bayer Indonesia never seek fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Following up on this, here are some things you can consider to avoid fraudulent job offers on behalf of Bayer AG and / or Bayer Indonesia:
- Bayer AG and/or Bayer Indonesia did not collect any fees from applicants or appoint any travel agencies in the selection process as Bayer’s intern and/or permanent employees.
- Applicants who are undergoing the selection process and qualify for the next stage will be contacted and invited officially by Bayer AG and/or Bayer Indonesia via email with the domain "@bayer.com" (example: email@example.com)
Do not send any money or provide any personal information. Report the matter to your local law enforcement.